Flexible Mobile Leasing
Simple, flexible Lease options
It is cheaper than buying outright (once tax relief is accounted for)
Afford the best quality - no compromises
Flexible tenures from 12 – 60 Months
VAT is charged on the smaller payments and not the large fee at the start
Tax allowable — rentals are an operating expense and so are 100% tax deductible
Payments are fixed for the term
One rental can include all equipment and ancillary costs i.e. consultancy, installation, training and maintenance
Keep your credit lines intact — Leasing does not affect any of your existing credit lines
You are free to upgrade, make additions, or settle the finance agreement at any point
Flexible options at the end of the Lease – including indefinite ownership
Why Lease Smartphones?
- Due to the increased cost of smartphones, network bills are higher than ever and no longer provide contractual flexibility or value for money.
- By separating your hardware and network costs you can save £100s per user, as well as:
- By separating hardware and airtime you get greater visibility of your company’s mobile expenditure allowing you to pay only for what you need
- Substantial savings to be made on Sim Only Tariffs & leasing rather than the traditional contract.
- Upgrade your smartphones every 12, 24 or 36 months, it’s up to you
- Shop for the best airtime contract with minimal commitment, SIM Only plans can be as low as £12 per month billed on 30 day rolling contracts
- Save money by being more specific on the smartphones your company uses, don’t settle for a ‘one-size fits all contract’
- With leasing there is no upfront contribution for hardware, simply start paying from month one
- Achieve one technology bill by wrapping your smartphones in with other company hardware and software requirements
iPhone X 64gb
Samsung Galaxy S9
iPhone 8 64gb
Compare your bills
Contact Vision Mobile today to see how
much we can save you.
- Keep your phone number
- No complicated questions
- No messy paperwork
- No disruption on day of transfer