5G EE will be switched on in 6 UK launch Cities on 30th May 2019: London, Manchester, Birmingham, Cardiff, Belfast, Edinburgh
WHAT EXACTLY IS THE 5G NETWORK DIFFERENCE?
- The 5G network has more capacity than 4G, which means better connections in busy places.
- 4G hits speeds of 400Mbps, 5G will break the 1Gbps barrier – so you will really notice the difference.
- It’s all done using radio frequencies. 5G uses higher frequencies than 4G, which means they can move faster and carry more information.
- The 5G network can be ‘sliced’. That means operators can slice bits off and dedicate them to specific tasks like calls over the internet.
- As well as giving businesses the advantage today, 5G can prepare them for the technological advances of tomorrow
What Handsets are compatible with 5gee?
OnePlus 7 Pro 5g
Oppo Reno 5g
Samsung Galaxy s10 5g
LG V50 ThinQ